× Welcome to SGCyberSecurity forum!

Feel free to discuss any topics relating to cybersecurity with the rest of the security community in this forum.

Topic-icon Certified Ethical Hacker certification

54 years 9 months ago #191 by o_

Hi Julie,

I know that New Horizon provides training for the mentioned course.

www.newhorizons.com.sg/EC-Council-Training/index.htm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

54 years 9 months ago #192 by o_julieng

Thanks for providing the link! Seems like there's quite a number of certification courses for EC Council. i didn't know there's an exam too, have you taken this before? Is it easy to pass? :)

Oh ya, other than New Horizon, how about other training providers such as COMAT? r they equally good?

54 years 9 months ago #193 by o_

I have no idea if it's easy to pass as I've never taken this exam before.

From what I heard from my peers, students shouldn't have any problem with the course as long as they have good IT security foundation.

In terms of facilities and environment, they are both good. In terms of the deliveries for CEH, I guess it's better to get the trainer's profile and read up. I advise that you to look for trainer who has more credible experiences.

54 years 9 months ago #194 by o_kohsk854

Agreed with ForensicBit, get to know the trainer's profile first. I attended some training where the trainers can't even answer basic questions. All the best!

10 years 3 months ago #165 by o_julieng

hey guys, I'm keen to take up this certification. Any idea which training provider in Singapore provides such training?