× Welcome to SGCyberSecurity forum!

Feel free to discuss any topics relating to cybersecurity with the rest of the security community in this forum.

Topic-icon how to use vpn in mobile phone?

8 years 4 months ago #2244 by o_quinton7

guys, anyone know how to use vpn in mobile phone?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #2247 by o_34jonston

what's the objective in ur question?

7 years 3 months ago #3614 by Tezak_02

Good to know about this information on the vpn for mobile. Recently, hired services of the expressvpn after reading expressvpn review from some of leading websites. Loved their services and best part is that I have got yearly plan in just half price.

4 years 5 months ago #3950 by Lucas-Brown-google

Thanks, Tezak for sharing this helpful information, Actually I am using ExpressVPN but not for security but for streaming, I am very impressed with ExpressVPN Netflix compatibility . That is why I am using ExpressVPN to watch my favourite shows.

4 years 4 months ago #3957 by Travis-Liska-google

What kind of mobile phone you have i mean iPhone, android , windows etc.
Make use of VPN to keep yourself and your privacy safe. Between Wi-Fi parodying, Honeypot assaults, and Firesheep, open systems truly are cesspools. In any case, in case you're working remotely and need to get too delicate information on your organization's private servers, doing as such from an unsecured open system like a café Wi-Fi hotspot could put that information, your organization's business, and your employment at risk.

VPNs, or Virtual Private Networks, permit clients to safely get to a private system and offer information remotely through open systems. Much like a firewall ensures your information on your PC, VPNs secure it on the web. Keeping in mind a VPN is, in fact, a WAN (Wide Area Network), the front end holds the same usefulness, security, and appearance as it would on the private system.