× Welcome to SGCyberSecurity forum!

Feel free to discuss any topics relating to cybersecurity with the rest of the security community in this forum.

Topic-icon Welcome to the new SGCyberSecurity Portal!

7 years 4 months ago #3550 by SGCS Admin

Dear members,

A Big Welcome to the new SGCYBERSECURITY.COM portal!

We are in the midst of a transformation where the new portal will serve as a single platform for the cybersecurity ecosystem in Singapore. We are bridging the various groups such as Security Professionals, Security Companies, Job Agencies and other providers together to create a more vibrant ecosystem.

As we prepare for the new site to be ready, all members can continue to use the functions available on your dashboard but please ignore some of the dummy/test information on the site. We are in the beta stage hence we will broadcast to everyone once the site is official launched.

In the meantime, enjoy your stay here with us!

SGCS Admin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #3551 by ronnie101

Nice website, very refreshing. Seems like there's many things that I can do now as a security professional. But will admin be vetting my security article if i write one?

7 years 4 months ago #3552 by SGCS Admin

Hi, yes we welcome submissions from security professionals like you. However we will review for relevant content before publishing them on our portal. Hope that clarify. Thanks!

7 years 3 months ago #3564 by cyberfox123

SGCS Admin wrote:

Hi, yes we welcome submissions from security professionals like you. However we will review for relevant content before publishing them on our portal. Hope that clarify. Thanks!
Nice site, am getting my fellow friends to join. :)

7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #3566 by KudoShinichi

Nice website! I've also changed my user name B)

7 years 3 months ago #3567 by SGCS Admin

Welcome!! You can now do many things from your dashboard such as submitting security article, take cyber risk assessment and even apply for jobs!