× Welcome to SGCyberSecurity forum!

Feel free to discuss any topics relating to cybersecurity with the rest of the security community in this forum.

Topic-icon Cyber Security Agency (CSA) in Singapore

54 years 9 months ago #401 by o_boiboi77

yay!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

54 years 9 months ago #403 by o_jolinho

Hmm.. I thought all these while IDA or MHA has been leading the national security? Or perhaps there's some changes?

54 years 9 months ago #427 by o_kohsk854

interesting indeed. should have a very firm law to enforce and bring all these hackers to justice.

9 years 8 months ago #400 by o_howard

And finally... we have our very own cyber security agency in Singapore! "The CSA will consolidate and build upon the government's cyber security capabilities. These include strategy and policy development, cyber security operations, industry development and outreach. CSA will also work closely with the private sector to develop Singapore's cyber security eco-system."

<a href=" www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/g...-set-up/1618658.html "> www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/g...-set-up/1618658.html </a>

9 years 8 months ago #404 by o_karen21

so interesting to see such merger, i tot IDA is the head for such enforcement of Infocomm security. But i think it should be a big move to enforce all the bad hackers.