× Welcome to SGCyberSecurity forum!

Feel free to discuss any topics relating to cybersecurity with the rest of the security community in this forum.

Topic-icon IDA warns users about SingPass phishing email

9 years 3 months ago #784 by o_icemanssl22

Don't think the error posted this morning came from the authentication server module.

More like a web portal redirect or route issue. Network load balancing. Just guessing. Cheer.!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #785 by o_mandyplayhard

haha, probably it is like a DDoS, too high a traffice for singpass to take..

i wonder, singapore's singpass users probably about 2 millions already running into such situation, what will happen to countries like China and US?

9 years 3 months ago #787 by o_icemanssl22

Is posted as "Maintenance overrun". A little odd doing maintenance day before product launch.

Anyway, need to study more on the infrastructure topology setup before knowing the truth.

9 years 3 months ago #790 by o_merlionguy

This sing pass thingy really geting on my nerve. was trying to do some transaction then because of this 2FA thingy then make me not able to submit. angry... ?ÿ=(

9 years 3 months ago #791 by o_felineteo82

i thinkthe entire singpass needs a overhaul.

9 years 3 months ago #792 by o_icemanssl22

Merlionguy - Contact the Helpdesk at 65663539 for help. They should be able to guide you for urgent cases. 2-step verification through phone should?ÿtake a few minutes to register. OTP need time to send and recieve by mail.

Felinetteo82 - They just revamp the system and infrastructure. It will take time for engineers and support team to pickup speed on the support and smooth running of the new system.