× Welcome to SGCyberSecurity forum!

Feel free to discuss any topics relating to cybersecurity with the rest of the security community in this forum.

Topic-icon Is there a solution to prevent cyber attacks? Really

54 years 9 months ago #215 by o_mandyplayhard

interesting thought. i was just telling my frens that i suspect sometimes those security companies might be behind the attacks and sell their security products. but i guess nothing is perfect? :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

54 years 9 months ago #216 by o_merlionguy

I think it's so much easier to hack nowadays due to Google, it makes life easier to search for tips and tricks on how to hack. The hackers are getting younger and younger, scary...

54 years 9 months ago #222 by o_julieng

then shall we go back to the stone age? sometimes i really buay tahan all these cyber attacks, what r they trying to achieve? fame? or just simply bo liao. hope the technology in the future can track them down in seconds, see if they dare again to hack. Argh...

54 years 9 months ago #305 by o_34jonston

guys, i really don't think all systems are safe. it has been proven that many secured systems, including banking systems can be hacked. don't waste time la, let's join them! muahahaha.. ("",)

54 years 9 months ago #246 by o_paulsng33

it's all about being ethical. we need to develop a good culture of putting systems into good use and technology benefiting pple rather than the opposite.

54 years 9 months ago #247 by o_julieng

Haiz.. no matter how good a system can be, there is sure a way for hacker to break in. =(