× Welcome to SGCyberSecurity forum!

Feel free to discuss any topics relating to cybersecurity with the rest of the security community in this forum.

Topic-icon Is there a solution to prevent cyber attacks? Really

10 years 1 month ago #214 by o_jolinho

I'm beginning to doubt the integrity of all computer systems in the world. I mean humans like us develop a system from ground up, and in the end brought down by the same hands of human. So really, is there a solution to prevent systems from being hacked? what if there's none? sorry for ranting here but i'm getting fed up with the number of cyber attacks and making pple like us busy trying to protect our systems.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago #231 by o_kohsk854

well well, guess it's us again, humans against humans. technology is just an excuse or catalyst to come against each other. =(

10 years 2 weeks ago #256 by o_jolinho

Exactly. So I think it's almost 99.99% that no system in the world is able to prevent hackers from intrusion.

10 years 2 weeks ago #261 by o_wolfman7

But it's still necessary to implement tight security controls, this will help prevent as many attacks.

10 years 1 week ago #262 by o_1do1do

I think is impossible to build a totally hardened system, look at the state of how hackers are doing their attacks. I bet govt are still far from their technology.