× Welcome to SGCyberSecurity forum!

Feel free to discuss any topics relating to cybersecurity with the rest of the security community in this forum.

Topic-icon SUTD to offer cyber security masterŸ??s next year

54 years 9 months ago #2648 by o_victorlau

All the best. Keep us updated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

54 years 9 months ago #2658 by o_boiboi77

13K for a Masters is reasonable, just hope the lecturers are well-versed in the security sector so that students can learn more. i wonder can we tap on to some skills future credit for such course.

7 years 10 months ago #2617 by o_moomoo77

Is this the first time a Uni is offering a masters in security programme? seems interesting but not sure if i need to venture deeper into IT security since my diploma and degree also in IT.

7 years 8 months ago #3022 by o_Chandra

Hi all, new here..13K is for SUTD tentative only.Fee based may be higher. Can apply?ÿ scholarships, Skills future. I used to work on SUTD as Research Engineer. Believe the course will be very intensive and if you not well versed /experience in programming.. have to take a programming test separately as part of application process. One of the highlight is work on Cyper Physical system such as water plant /power grid.?ÿ There is real waterplant in iTrust lab. Powergrid will be implemented soon too.

Think, part time option is best.

Cheers!

chandra

7 years 8 months ago #3036 by o_quinton7

oh u mean we can use our skillfuture for this Masters? hmm.. my programming is so so, didnt really go deep into it after graduating.

7 years 8 months ago #3037 by o_Chandra

same here.. i learning Phython lately. It is good?ÿ for?ÿ scripting and easy to learn :)

Regarding scholarship this link may help.

portal.imda.gov.sg/Sub/Talent/Student-Pr...and-Internships/NCPS